Where are you seeing that? Google retuned nothing, as did a quick glance at the blueprint and PearsonVUE.com
1 person found this helpful
That's the exam code used for students taking their training through a VMAP - an academic training partner.
No idea what the PSE part stands for though.
2 people found this helpful
PSE stands for Partner, Students & Employees. this exam (VCP510PSE) can be taken by Partner, Students & Employees. Rest exam is same.
1 person found this helpful
- Go to www.vmware.com/go/vmapcerts and select “VCP510PSE Registration” to register for the vSphere 5 exam.
- Registration is completed in VMware Education’s learning management system (MyLearn) so you must login or create an account if you are a first time user.
- Upon successful registration, you will be authorized to take the exam and provided with a unique Candidate ID. The authorization is emailed to your MyLearn account email address.
- Go to www.vmwarecertificationmarketplace.com/VMAP to purchase an exam voucher for the VMware Certified Professional on vSphere 5 exam (exam code: VCP510PSE).
- In the payment page, apply your exam discount code in the “Coupon code? Enter it here” box to receive your 70% discount.
- You will receive an email from the VMware Certification Marketplace containing your exam voucher number (VMAP********) and instructions to redeem the voucher through Pearson VUE.
- Exams are managed by Pearson VUE. Go to Schedule Exam and “Sign in” or “Create an account” if you are a first time user. Once you are signed in you should see:
You can read much more about the PSE exam process here: http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/OfferingDetails.aspx?o=46ac49b7-20a2-e211-88b7-f04da23e67f4&ws=13b0a644-caed-df11-9c87-0030487d8897&vsro=8&JSEnabled=1
I work for a VMware partner, is there discount for VCAP certification? Thanks for the information.
I also work for a VMware partner and we also have to pay full price.
Sometimes VMware offers short time discounts to everyone, not just partners.
But these are typically limited to emerging markets.
how to get 70% off code?
It seems you did not click the link I sent you.
You could get that if you are a student at for example "California State University, Bakersfield - Computer Science".
I tried link but as I am not student at "California State University, Bakersfield - Computer Science" so I don't have an account with them, which is required to get discount voucher.
Even i am looking out for discount voucher. i guess will have to wait until VMware rolls out some great discount
PSE stands for 'Professional Services Engineering' which is part of 'VMware Global Technology Solutions'.
This exam code is used for students taking their training through an academic training partner.
I don't think those 2 sentences are related.
Yes, PSE internally within VMware is Professional Services Engineering, but what that has to do with the exam for academic students I'm not sure...
VMware employees using the forum have a VM icon under their photo/avatar, such as the one you'll see for myself.