VMware Cloud Community
JPM300
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Orchedstrator Web Operator error when loading (HTTP Status 404)

Hello,

Currently I'm having a problem with Vmware Orchestrator's Web Operator as it will not load.  I belive it worked prior to linking it with vCenter but I can't quiet be sure.  Currently in the configuration everything is green and shows no problems.  All the other console work fine.  I can create a workflow, plublish it, and run it successfully.   However dispite all attempts I am unable to load the web operator page.  The second I click on the link it asks for the ssl cert as per normal and then goes straight to the Http Status 404 error.  I don't belive its a permissions issue as it doesn't even prompt me for any credentials.

I have searched the web and have been unable to find any errors around this so hopefully I can find the awnser her.

Below is the error i'm getting when clicking on the web operator link

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

description The requested resource () is not available.

JBossWeb/2.0.1.GA

Also i'm currently running Orchestrator 5.1 appliance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JPM300
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Fixed it,

Just encase anyone else has this problem, what this ended up being was the Web Operator was missing from the Webview sections and was not published.  Reseting all the plugins and the vCO service replaced the missing Web Operator page and once it was published it worked fine.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JPM300
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

Fixed it,

Just encase anyone else has this problem, what this ended up being was the Web Operator was missing from the Webview sections and was not published.  Reseting all the plugins and the vCO service replaced the missing Web Operator page and once it was published it worked fine.

0 Kudos
probo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Sorry for posting in such an old thread but how did you reset all the plugins? I tried disabling them all and re-enabling them but I'm still getting the error.

0 Kudos
JPM300
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

In the Orchestrator client under the plugins and startup tabs there is options to reset all plugins.  You have to restart the services after you perform the action as well.

0 Kudos