VMware Horizon Community
novell1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

View 5.0 Broker error if user do a Login

Hi,

on VMware View 5.0 I get following error:

Unable to launch from Pool vDesk-CH-Delta for user Kunde\KunzR: The broker encountered an error while processing the request, please contact support for assistance

I used google, but I did'nt find something. What can I do to resolve this errors?

Thanks

Novell1

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

What is the status of the vDeskop in the admin console?

Is it a floating or dedicated pool?

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
novell1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Linjo

The status now in view console is connected Remote connected (the user tryed several times) And he can work…..

It is a dedicated linked clone.

Thanks for your help

Freundliche Grüsse

Werner Zeller

System Engineer

Helpdesk +41 (0)848 000 801 - werner.zeller@redIT.ch

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

So are you saying after trying several times the user could finally access the desktop?

Are there any errors in the logfiles?

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
novell1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Linjo,

no I can’t find something wrong on the Connectionserver log.

Freundliche Grüsse

Werner Zeller

System Engineer

Helpdesk +41 (0)848 000 801 - werner.zeller@redIT.ch

0 Kudos
honestabe00
Contributor
Contributor

Any word on a fix.  I have the same issue and have opend a support ticket.  At least the users can login still with no problems.  Just filling up the event logs though.

0 Kudos
Redbridge
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We've seen the same issue, on looking through the logs on the Connection Broker we see the user logs out a minute or two before and immediately tries to log back in while their non-persistent linked clone is in the middle of logging off still.  When they try to login again about 5 minutes later no issue occurs and they get allocated a machine from the pool.

The error we see in the log on the connection broker under C:\Program Data\VMware\vdm\logs is "Failed to Launch desktop for user get attribute: Session already invalidated"

Will check next time we see the error to see if the situation is the same every time.

0 Kudos
amurrey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I'm seeing the same behavior in View 5.3.  The user is able to login fine, however these errors are spamming the critical error logs.  I'd like to resolve them.

0 Kudos