VMware Communities
VMWARECT
Contributor
Contributor

site:communities.vmware.com Error msg during the installation of vmware "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 25028. "

"site:communities.vmware.com Error msg during the installation of vmware "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 25028. " error message has occurred when I have tried to install VMWare Workstation 8 full version on  Windows 7 x64/7x86 .

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WoodyZ
Immortal
Immortal

It's interesting that the command line is "C:\Users\Administrator.SHIVA-PC1\Desktop\VMware Workstation 8 Full version with Key\VMware-workstation-full-8.0.0-471780.exe" and the interesting part is "VMware Workstation 8 Full version with Key".  From where did you acquire this "VMware Workstation 8 Full version with Key"?  I'm asking because it unfortunately gives the appearance that it's one of the illegally distributed torrents and as such I'm not really inclined to offer any help.

0 Kudos