See the SDK FAQ entry "Runtime Error #2036: Load Never Completed."
If it can't find your resource file it must be because you didn't compile it correctly while in Eclipse.
Appreciate the response.
Still looking but so far have not been able to find the reference to which you alluded. Sorry it's probably easy to find but have not been able to so.
Would you be able to share the URL for where the reference is found?
Thanks in advance,
1 person found this helpful
This SDK doc is not available on the web, it is part of the updated-sdk-doc.zip file that must be downloaded from the VMware Web Client product page.
No wonder I wasn't able to find it.
Thanks, now with the FAQ at hand and the path to look in the server "vmware-vsphere-client/server/stage/myplugin.war/...."
I can see what is happening. More details below:
1. I have two UI Plugins.
2. For one of them I have under vmware-vsphere-client/server/stage/myplugin.war/
That one loads the resources just fine.
3. However for the one (where I am having the 2036 issue), I only have under vmware-vsphere-client/server/stage/myplugin.war/
4. I have multiple times hit redeploy and the files are simply not being copied there.
Is there anything that you think I have to do to get the IDE to start copying the files there?
Again thanks for the responses.
Ok, I figured it out what was happening.
- Under the project:
a) Right click on project.
b) Go to properties
c) Select Deployment Assembly
There I was missing the /war/target/myplugin-ui.war. That triggers then the generation of the assets including the locales under the stage directory.
Thank you for all the help, really, really appreciate it.
The FAQ entry shows you how your Flex project's target directory should look like, with all the resources compiled.
- If the resources are not there inside /target they will never be copied to the server/stage when you deploy the plugin.
- If the right files are inside /target but don't get copied to server/stage during a redeploy something else is out of sync in Eclipse. You can try to do "Clean project". Or remove the plugin from the Server view and add it back.