VMware Cloud Community
jefferyshp
Contributor
Contributor

vCenter Chargeback default superuser credentials

I am unable to determine the superuser credentials at the first time logon to Chargeback 2.0.1 where you add the license key. I have the license key but cannot add due to superuser credential requirements. The installation section that provides the credentials was skipped over during installation so I was unable to enter the superuser credentials. Docs that I have searched did not provide the default credentials nor could I find anything on the internet. Does anyone have any idea what the default credentials are?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IamTHEvilONE
Immortal
Immortal

I had thought they were provided when you first install/login, or are related to the installation account.  I can't remember.

I'll see if I can repro this later on this week.

0 Kudos
greffio
Contributor
Contributor

i same like you, in progress installing chargeback dont have user credential, but after installing and open application chargeback must put license key and super user credential. i find super user on PDF Guide install no found 

0 Kudos
greffio
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i can solve this problem.

after install chargeback before add super user and license key, you must create one user on windows os as administrator and create password, after that you can try open application chargeback assign license and assign super user which before was already in create.

its work for me

0 Kudos