- You can start with this video series about workflow development: http://blogs.vmware.com/orchestrator/2011/11/vcenter-orchestrator-videos.html
- There a lot of material and examples in the official documentation: http://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/orchestrator_pubs.html
- Workflow Development Best Practices – Session @vmworld 2011 Las Vegas: http://www.vcoportal.de/2011/10/workflow-development-best-practices/
This should be a good starting point.
- The official "VMware Orchestrator Develop Workflows" training: http://mylearn.vmware.com/portals/www/search/results.cfm?ui=www_edu&menu=search-results&searchtype=simple&category=schedule&id_subject=24347&deliveryType=1&filters=deliveryType
- Book from Cody Bunch: http://www.amazon.com/Automating-vSphere-VMware-vCenter-Orchestrator/dp/0321799917
(I saw you read the book already, just to have a complete list of links for future references )
some blog-series with good "getting started" examples:
Thanks!@ Appreciate it!
I the self servicing portal exercise but had issues when attempting to define all the attributes based on what machine template to use and all that.
any where to locate simple how to's on deploying/building a VM with vCO? Or modifing the exisiting workflows?