VMware Edu & Cert Community
rajeshkongu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vcp class id

Hi all,

While registering with pearson VUE for vcp exam it asks class id ? or any other details.

Regards,

Karthick V

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

They will check your name, email address - the process normally happens automatically so you shouldn't need to do anything. Once you've passed your exam you should get an email from VMware within 2 weeks - if at that stage you haven't heard from them you can email them - certification@vmware.com - but it's best just to let the process happen and be patient...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

You shouldn't need to provide any specific information about your course attendance - don't worry about that.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
rajeshkongu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi scott,

Thanks for your reply !!

Then how they identified wheather i had taken a class or not.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

VMware will check that against their systems once you have passed the exam.

rajeshkongu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

How they will check using e-mail id or any other information.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

They will check your name, email address - the process normally happens automatically so you shouldn't need to do anything. Once you've passed your exam you should get an email from VMware within 2 weeks - if at that stage you haven't heard from them you can email them - certification@vmware.com - but it's best just to let the process happen and be patient...

0 Kudos