VMware Edu & Cert Community
narendran201110
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Exam Preparation help needed

I am preparing the VCP 5 Exam I knew that I should follow the VCP5 Blue print but still is there any Dumps to prepare for Exam

0 Kudos
3 Replies
weinstein5
Immortal
Immortal

Welcome to the Community - If you look through many of the posts on the forum you will find the vast majority people who have looked at dumps do not recommend them - I agree with their assessment - when I have been asked to review them I have found more than 50% of the questions to be wrong - stick with the blude print, the course material you received from the ICM class, the documentation referenced in the Blueprint and get as much hands experience as you can.

Good luck -

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
peter79
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I passed the exam yesterday.  I questions I bought from TestKing (to be fair to them their brain dumps for VCP3 and 4 were spot on) and only a handful came up.

Also there were no questions on configuration maximums which is strange considering there were a staple of all previous VCP exams.  There were a lot of questions around DRS and HA.

0 Kudos