VMware Edu & Cert Community
Vinodshreenivas
Contributor
Contributor

VMWARE Vsphere 4.x online training

is there any training institute in india which will provide Online training for VMWARE Vshphere 4.x or 5?

Please let me know on the same

-Vinod

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Here's the training centre locator tool: http://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrreg/locations.cfm?ui=www_edu, I don't know if any of those providers in India offer "live online" training, you'll have to contact them and find out.

If your English skills would allow you to take a course with a provider outside of India, here is a listing of live online vSphere 5: Install Configure Manage courses: http://mylearn.vmware.com/portals/www/search/results.cfm?ui=www_edu&menu=search-results&searchtype=s...

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
Vinodshreenivas
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Scott.

I will check with them.

0 Kudos
nava_thulasi39

Hi Vinod,

If you are from India, It's always better to go with class-room training. It's COST effective.

And I found none of the institute provide online training in India. May be I am not updated. Smiley Happy

If you find this or any other answer useful please consider awarding points by marking the answer correct or helpful
0 Kudos
Vinodshreenivas
Contributor
Contributor

Got you.

Thanks

0 Kudos
maqsood20111014
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Recently Koeing India and Mercury Solutions are providing ONLINE training for vSphere ICM 5.1, they give access to remote labs for 5 days training.

They are providing this is for around approx 500 $+taxes(12.36%) without exam voucher, so is this valid for people staying in any country for VMware certification, because I can see huge price different in Online training price of different countries.

Also does online training's fulfill VCP certification criteria...

VMware Training and Certification
0 Kudos
muddin
Contributor
Contributor

Online training price should be minimize so that more people can participate training.

0 Kudos