Reliable Networks is seeking an engineer to work on our steadily growing technology managed services arm.
The successful candidate will:
1. Have excellent oral and written communications skills to be able to assist non-technical senior executives with technology decision making.
2. Be a proactive, self-starting problem solver with a strong client-service attitude.
3. Work well within our collegial, highly professional culture that supports clients’ mission-critical systems 24 x 7 x 365.
4. Demonstrate a strong track record of complex technical problem solving.
5. Have completed a higher education degree with a minimum of two years’ technical field experience, or have equivalent work experience.
Experience with virtualization, Linux, Microsoft Server technologies, complex networking environments and systems management and monitoring is a strong plus.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resume under a cover letter by regular mail or by email to the address below. In your cover letter, we ask at a minimum that you describe how you solved one or more complex problems. Candidates submitting resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please direct all communications regarding this position to:
477 Congress Street, FL 5
Portland, ME 04101-3431
No telephone inquiries and principals only please.
Reliable Networks is an equal opportunity employer.