0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2009 1:47 PM by heyitspablo

Technology Exchange - Developer Day Session: Creating vSphere Client Plugins

heyitspablo Expert
    VMware Employees

Folks - Happy to let you know that we will be having a session dedicated to creating vSphere Client Plugins - Dont miss out, we will also have opportunity for hands on labs and meet Nimish and Manas. Look forward to seeing you there.

Title: Creating vSphere Client Plug-ins

Session ID: TBD

Abstract

VMware vSphere Client Plug-ins allows VMware partners/ customers to extend vSphere client by integrating with 3rd party applications. In this session you will understand capabilities of  vSphere client's extensibility framework, best practices in development of plug-ins and participate in hands-on demos.

Level Advanced

Nimish Sheth

I have been at VMware for more than 2 years and am part of the vSphere client team. I have worked on vSphere client's plug-in framework in 2.5 and 4.0 releases. Apart from plug-ins, in 4.0 release I worked on UI design & development of Storage VMotion, Fault Tolerance and vNetwork Distributed Switch. I completed my Master's in Management Informations Systems (MIS) from Texas A & M in December 2005. When not working, I like playing cricket, tennis and listening to music.

Manas Kelshikar  

I have been at VMware for 2 years and am part of the vSphere client team. I have worked on vSphere client's plug-in framework in the 4.0 release. I completed my Master's in Computer Engineering from Syracuse.