Thanks, I will take a look at it when I get home.
If you find this or any other information helpful or correct, please consider awarding points.
Nice find, thanks!
did you actually use Simon's material to revise
Just linking to someones content and giving attribution; that is the limit to my involvement
Thanks for sharing such a nice link.... here is another one http://www.virtualizationtrainings.com/vcp-on-vsphere-test-your-skills ... guys please let me know if you come across any more such practice exams...
I added my own question bank to some I gathered from the internet and produced over 150 questions to use as a revision tool for the Beta exam. Simon longs material was a good source of info also
Why don't we just use vSphere 4.0 mock exam provided by VMware? Anyone uses it and how you feel the questions are easy, medium or hard, the harder the better for us to prepare. Will sign up for the mock exam next couple weeks though.
If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!
VMware vExpert 2009
iGeek Systems Inc.
VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant
i do not believe there is a mock exam for VCP4 yet,but this may be helpful
I have not seen any reference to a mock exam either hence I built my own quetsions. I have taken the Beta exam and I am awaiting results. But I found that the questions they asked were on the same lines as my reference material.
An official mock exam for the VCP on VS4 is currently in development. It will contain some of Simon Long's questions.
See http://www.globalknowledge.co.uk for official VI3 and vSphere 4 training
See http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com for my blog on VMware training and certification
See http://twitter.com/vmtraining for some twittering
the official moc exam is out.
just took it and found that only a couple 1-2 more were of a language/ what do vm mean challenge over knowledge.
Any comments from the boys who have the actual exam? is it anything like this or way worse
Well passed today (just barely). Here for your edification is how NOT to prepare for the exam
1. Determine that between now end the end of December you will be hard pressed to find 2 hours to spare, so schedule the test for the next day when you are off and have no kids/wife.
2. Realize you are in no way prepared. Get in a funk and drink a 4 pack of Hercules Double IPA while glancing over configuration maximums (But really watching the the "Forever Knight" marathon that your wife DVRed)
3. Go to testing center and realize at the halfway point of the test that you are not doing real well.
4. Click end test and get "Congratulations". Whew!
5. Tell son that he now has to become a priest per a hastily made deal that his dad made.
All kidding aside it was a bit tougher than 3.5 test .
I really blew the Update Manger questions as I never use that at home or at work. Also fair amount of questions on VDS which I wished I would have boned up on more.
Simon's exams really were a godsend.
Good luck to you all
because the mock exam provided by vmware doesn't look like the real exam