VMware Cloud Community
nord
Contributor
Contributor

master thesis on virtualization

Hello,

I am looking for master thesis topic on virtualization, cloud computing. i need good advice/proposal.

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Texiwill
Leadership
Leadership

Hello,

I think you should come up with your own proposal but we will gladly offer advice. First check out the Virtualization Bookshelf to see what is sort of already out there. Much is missing I imagine, but send me a PM and I will add items to it.

Then I would check out the VMware documentation as well as other blog sites. THere is quite a bit that still needs to be done for virtualization I think.

Best regards,
Edward L. Haletky
VMware Communities User Moderator, VMware vExpert 2009, DABCC Analyst
====
Now Available on Rough-Cuts: 'VMware vSphere(TM) and Virtual Infrastructure Security: Securing ESX and the Virtual Environment'
Also available 'VMWare ESX Server in the Enterprise'
SearchVMware Pro|Blue Gears|Top Virtualization Security Links|Virtualization Security Round Table Podcast

--
Edward L. Haletky
vExpert XIV: 2009-2023,
VMTN Community Moderator
vSphere Upgrade Saga: https://www.astroarch.com/blogs
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Texiwill
0 Kudos
bwbecraft
Contributor
Contributor

Vitualization is a pretty deep "rabbit-hole" This concept is going to change/ has changed, the lives of us Network Admins everywhere for the better. The significance it has on our schedules alone is amazing. Cuts back on the afterhours work BIG TIME! ...Power To The VM!!!

-BB

0 Kudos
Doodee
Contributor
Contributor

Clouditzation google this and there is a masters thesis on the new cloud financial model .pdf

0 Kudos
Ghinguskhan
Contributor
Contributor

HI All,

I know its been a while since this has been brought up, but i am also strugging to find/settle on a dissertation topic.

I know that I want to write a paper on virtualization, whilst the texts I have read have been helpfull. It is clear that there is alot of information. One possible topic would be :-

Server virtualization and its impact on IT Staff

Any thoughts would be appreciated

0 Kudos
abirhasan
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

There is another possible topic would be..

Virtualization IT make easy.

I am planning do a papaer regarding this!!

abirhasan 
0 Kudos
lelunha
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

thanks You !

0 Kudos