2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2008 3:46 PM by MacNoo

BOF Topics

keitha Hot Shot

I am sure we will discuss this in the next session in Nov but I thought it would be good to start selecting some potential topics for our Birds of a Feather discussions. Ones that I could see off the top of my head are;

-Backup and DR

-Exchange on VMware

-Databases on Vmware

-VDI

-General Architecture

If you have other suggestions, want to comment on these suggestions or want to volunteer as an expert in one of these please let Susan and/or Terry know. (I am volunteering for the Backup and DR one if you want me)

Keith

• 1. Re: BOF Topics
          keitha Hot Shot

For those that missed the November meeting here was what we voted on for the BOF topics;

1. Backup

2. Citrix on VMware

3. Performance, Benhmarking and Capacity planning

4. Patching

For people who are not familiar with BOF (Birds of a feather) sessions, we will basically split up into small groups and share ideas about each of the topics. It is a great way to learn what other folks are doing and what success they are having. We have a moderator assigned to each group to keep the conversation on track and moving. It should be a great session!

See you in February!

Keith

• 2. Re: BOF Topics
            MacNoo Enthusiast

Hi,

New to Fusion and just wondering if there is a mailing list I can sign up to to get notice of meetings or should I just check this website from time to time?

Thanks

Ken