This is a repost from my blog since it will probably be more useful here.
Because I hate making SSL exceptions in Firefox, I decided to change the keys. It was suprisingly simple
They are located in /etc/vmware/ssl I replaced mine by using the existing names. Renaming the originals to .old or something descriptive like that.
Alternatively, you could edit the hostd/config.xml file and update the values in the <privatekey> and <certificate> attributes and then update /etc/vmware/locations file. Do a search for "rui". There are two places to update as well.
The number following some of the files is the create date in Epoch. Mine currently does not match and I am able to access the WebUI with out any SSL errors. I suspect it has to do with the uninstall process. If the times do not match, the uninstall script will not remove it.
I found a Unix Epoch converter.