1. Install Virtual Center server and select License server component to install it also.
2. Download latest .lic file from vmware.com according to your orders
3. Place the .lic file in appropriate location where license server installed.
4. User VI Client and manage your server base license and point to the .lic file and it will automatically read what components you've order.
5. Make sure VMware License server services started and restart and re-read the license file if needed.
If you found this information useful, please consider awarding points for "Correct" or "Helpful". Thanks!!!
iGeek Systems LLC.
VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Consultant
1 person found this helpful
Do you mean how to obtain licences, or how to install the licence? There is only one licence when you are using a licence server...
The docs here have what you need:
azn.... Thanks alot.