Our company use VMware ESXi 6.5 and VCSA 6.5. Those systems were bought about three years ago.
Know we need to update out system to 6.7, and we need to know HOw to do it? Does our license aloow us to install last updates?
Also we need to know all information about our license.
How i can connect to official support tomknow this information?
I wrote to email on main site, but nobody answered.
Could you tell me official contacts of Vmware support where i can get all information. Thank you
1. I have reported your post to moderators so they can move it to the correct area
2. Your license keys will still work, so it’s just a case of updating the software
3. Search the vSphere HCL to check that your host hardware is compatible with ESXi 6.7
4. Search for the vSphere 6.7 upgrade guide to give an outline and detail of the process to follow
5. VMTN is a user community forum, not an official support channel - search for VMware support to find the contacts
I moved your post to vSphere Upgrade & Install discussions.
On top of what Scott says, you can find out more about your licenses if you log in under my.vmware.com (see link at the top of the page) with the account that paid for the licenses.
Thank you for your post on VMware Communities.
Before upgrading your ESXi to 6.7, ensure that vCenter is running at 6.7 or higher.
Please check VMware Compatibility Guide to ensure that the hardware can support ESXI 6.7:
For more details, please refer to Best practices for upgrading to vCenter Server 6.7:
The same license will work for all 6.X ESXi versions, hence no need to worry about the license.
To reach VMware Support please refer to the below:
Install Upgrade Specialist
"Did you find this helpful? Let us know by completing this survey (takes 1 minute!)"