VMware Cloud Community
RahulC
Contributor
Contributor

Esx 4.1

Do we still have a trial version of ESX 4.1 still avaliable on VMware site. I cant find it.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As far as I know vSphere 4 components are now only available for download to VMware customers - the evaluation downloads are all for vSphere 5.

Scott.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Mouhamad
Expert
Expert

Yea, Scott is right.

But if you are a VMware customer you can always download previous version and use the 60 days trial.

Regards,

VCP-DCV, VCP-DT, VCAP-DCD, VSP, VTSP
RahulC
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a trial version of Vphere 5 avaliable.I can see ESXi and not ESX 5 on the Vmware site.

https://www.vmware.com/tryvmware/p/activate.php?p=vmware-vsphere5-ent&lp=default

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There's no such thing as ESX 5 - the 4.1 release was the last release of ESX.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
Josh26
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Why would you want to trial ESX at any version?

ESXi is the replacement technology.

0 Kudos
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal

thread moved to a more appropriate community.

0 Kudos