VMware Cloud Community
samson79
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Bug in vSphere with mouse wheel scrolling in console

If I scroll UP mouse wheel, in VM console, window "fall down"; down scroling work good. This is bug?

Sorry for my english.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chill
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Install vmware tools to see if this resolves the problem.

If you find this information helpful or correct, please consider awarding points.

If you find this information helpful or correct, please consider awarding points.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
chill
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Do you have VMTools installed on the vm?

0 Kudos
samson79
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

no.

ESXi instaled in server, windows 2003 installed as virtual machine on ESXi. I connect to esxi server with vSphere. other software dont installed.

bug in mouse wheel scrolling UP. window (dont OS windows) scrolling(fall) down to end.

mouse scroll down -> picture 2 -> scroll down -> picture 3 -> scroll UP -> picture 4 (100% bug)

instead of scroling up window scroll down to end.

0 Kudos
chill
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Install vmware tools to see if this resolves the problem.

0 Kudos
samson79
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Install VMware tool and scrolling work good, but I not need other function vm-tool and install this only fix bug, this is not right.

0 Kudos