VMware Cloud Community
DAMahoney
Contributor
Contributor

event.com.vmware.vc.stats.StatsInsertErrorEvent.fullFormat

Hello,

I am getting this error "event.com.vmware.vc.stats.StatsInsertErrorEvent.fullFormat" on one of my vSphere hosts. I am running vSphere ESX and using 2 identical Equalogic ps5000 SAN's connected through iSCSI. The event happens a few times a day, I haven't noticed any performance issues or complaints from users. I have looked online and I can't find any information on this error anywhere.

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
edgrigson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Just to say I'm having the same issue. I've seen VMwareKB1004382 but while it describes the symptoms it doesn't fit our circumstances.We get this error a couple of times a day on a variety of hosts (around 20 out of 50) but the hosts are all identical (scripted) builds, same version, patch level etc. The only clue is that it's almost always out of hours and I'm wondering if it could be performance issues with writing to the database - our backups hit the SAN pretty hard and it's often during this time.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Regards,

Ed.

0 Kudos
wilson2010
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same issue here. All stats appear ok for day/week/month/year and the errors only appear after hours, during some backup windows once a day. Wonder if there is a lock issue in some of the statements again?

0 Kudos