VMware Cloud Community
maximiliens
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

vmware relpication

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way with powercli, script or any way to export all replication target "what is datastore destination for all my replication" ?
I m able to find all VM actually in vReplicator, but I cant to know what is the Datastore target ! the only way is right clic and reconfigure my replication to know the DS destination, I want run a script to have all this information for all replication in queue.

Thank for your help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maximiliens
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I fixed my issue for the moment with powercli DS Browser...

You can find in DR site, inside Datastore the files like hbrcfg and hbrdisk (replication files). so if you want, i will able to share my powercli to run in DR site or vice versa, objectif is to browse all DS with the script and if you find hbr file, that should be your target DS from a replication...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
maximiliens
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I fixed my issue for the moment with powercli DS Browser...

You can find in DR site, inside Datastore the files like hbrcfg and hbrdisk (replication files). so if you want, i will able to share my powercli to run in DR site or vice versa, objectif is to browse all DS with the script and if you find hbr file, that should be your target DS from a replication...

0 Kudos