VMware Cloud Community
haripadmam
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

vSphere Replication Status Report

Hi Folks, Good Day! This question is been asked in many forums. But none could address my query. While all such talks ends with RPO report, I need simple report with status of replication such as start, end, current %, VM name, etc. I understood powercli module is not available for vSphere replication eliminating possibility of automation. But any tool (like RVtools), or default mechanism to fetch these details? (I don't want RPO violation report. Same is available through vCheck as well.)

we are using vSphere 6.

Appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Hari.

5 Replies
haripadmam
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hey Guys, any help?

0 Kudos
vbrowncoat
Expert
Expert

The reports that are available in vCenter related to VR are currently all that is available. We're working to add more but not there yet.

haripadmam
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Thank you! That is more than enough for me on screen. But is there any way to export that table shown in webclient?

0 Kudos
Hosni-AKKERI
Contributor
Contributor

@vbrowncoat  until now there is no public api for vsphere replication , do you have  please  any script  to get replication status (i can't use cli command to develop a script)

0 Kudos
vbrowncoat
Expert
Expert

As of VR 8.3 you can now export any datagrid within the UI. We're continuing to enhance this capability as well as provide new options.

0 Kudos