JoaquinC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vSphere Replication Console Unformatted Field

Jump to solution

Hello

Background Information:

I was running the first release of vSphere Replication (8.3.0 Build 15934006) and then I updated it to the latest patch (8.3.1.2 Build 17483510) so a new feature was added (Automatically add new disks to replication), after the updated I saw that new field in the replication console and it was looking like this

JoaquinC_0-1614960811329.png

 

Then I updated SRM also from the first release (8.3.0 Build 15928802) to the latest patch (8.3.1.1 Build 17223741), after this and a refresh of the page the field is looking like this

JoaquinC_1-1614961025578.png

VMs are replicating and srm has the VMs protected so Its not an issue as everything seems to be working fine but anyways
How can this be fixed so the field in the console looks as it is supposed to look?

Thanks in advance, regards

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoaquinC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

No idea what was the problem, I did nothing and after some time it fixed it by itself

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ashilkrishnan
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi @JoaquinC ,

Perform save and restart on both VR appliances and then from the Site Recovery UI perform a reconnect/reconfigure site pairing to see if that helps

 

0 Kudos
JoaquinC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Ashilkrishnan

Restarting VR and SRM Appliances was my first thought but it did not help, I was hopping somebody in this community has seen this before

I will try to reproduce this in an environment that I can play with without issues

Thanks again!

Regards

0 Kudos
JoaquinC
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

No idea what was the problem, I did nothing and after some time it fixed it by itself

View solution in original post

0 Kudos