VMware Cloud Community
MarkGP71
Contributor
Contributor

Site recovery and vcenter

Hi!, my vcenter crashed and I made another one, but I had site recovery and my license is essentials plus and never expires, my question is how can I get the site recovery iso with my existing license?, I went to vmware but it just offers me a trial version. I already have my site recovery vms (in my vcenter than crashed) how can I link these existing vms of site recovery to my new vcenter vm?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As your post needs moving to the SRM area, I have reported it to the moderators.

Also, please don’t start multiple posts on the same topic - your duplicate post has also been reported to the moderators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
maksym007
Expert
Expert

Installing new one and in mgmt settings page assigning an existing license.

0 Kudos
ptarnawski
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hey @MarkGP71 ,

I just went to the Customer connect website and found the ISO: 

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/downloads/details?downloadGroup=SRM860&productId=1353

ptarnawski_0-1669652573050.png

My blog: AngryAdmin   Twitter: @AngrySysOps    Youtube: @AngryAdmin

Visit my blog:AngrySysOps.com
YT: AngryAdminYoutube
Visit my:Xwitter

If my answer has successfully addressed your issue, kindly mark it as RESOLVED. If it has provided valuable assistance, consider giving it a KUDOS. Thanks
0 Kudos