VMware Cloud Community
nonfatalexec
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Where to purchase license for vSphere Hypervisor?

What is the link to purchase a license for vSphere Hypervisor (Download VMware vSphere Hypervisor for Free)? I found this page (Server Virtualization with VMware vSphere), but it's not clear which one corresponds to vSphere Hypervisor.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wila
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi,

The free hypervisor is .. free.

When you download it, on the same page that you download, there's also a license displayed.

You can go back to the download page after logging into my.vmware.com if you forgot to copy the license.

If OTOH you want to buy a VMware vSphere license then go to:

VMware Online Store

Note that you can then select the vSphere product that you want to buy.

The vSphere hypervisor is the same in all available vSphere products, you just assign a different license and thus get the accompanying features.

Hope this helps,

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
wila
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Hi,

The free hypervisor is .. free.

When you download it, on the same page that you download, there's also a license displayed.

You can go back to the download page after logging into my.vmware.com if you forgot to copy the license.

If OTOH you want to buy a VMware vSphere license then go to:

VMware Online Store

Note that you can then select the vSphere product that you want to buy.

The vSphere hypervisor is the same in all available vSphere products, you just assign a different license and thus get the accompanying features.

Hope this helps,

--

Wil

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos
dekoshal
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Click on Below link

Contact Sales, Contact Support, Product Support

vSphere Hypervisor is in the interested product list.

If you found this or any other answer helpful, please consider the use of the Correct or Helpful to award points.

Best Regards,

Deepak Koshal

CNE|CLA|CWMA|VCP4|VCP5|CCAH

0 Kudos