VMware Cloud Community
Kaisten
Contributor
Contributor

VMware vSphere Hypervisor 6.7

Unable to process my request to get license key and download VMware vSphere Hypervisor 6.7. And i can't create an issue

0 Kudos
5 Replies
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.

Have you tried a private/incognito browser window, and no ad blocker?
Have you tried a different browser?

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/en/group/vmware/evalcenter?p=free-esxi6

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos
Kaisten
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Now i'm tried firefox and edge without adblock. Disable adblock in chrome and tried in usual page and incognito. I still get this error

0 Kudos
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hey @Kaisten,

It seems that the request if open for review. Try to use the "Email Us" option at the top as the support is usually pretty helpful.

0 Kudos
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.

Personally I use Waterfox, which is a browser based on Firefox, but lighter.

In the attached image I see that it indicates to wait 3 working days and try to log in again to get the free license and access to the download. If the user is new, this could be the cause of the delay.

If your server is branded (HPE, Lenovo, Dell) with the type and model you can get the custom ISO from that manufacturer or VMware.

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/downloads/info/slug/datacenter_cloud_infrastructure/vmware_vspher...

When installing VMware vSphere by default you will have a 60 days demo license.

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos
Kaisten
Contributor
Contributor

The problem is that I submitted a request for consideration on 10/21/2021, 3 days have passed a long time ago

0 Kudos