VMware Cloud Community
leopoldo_gts
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to Complete Your Request

HI team: I am trying to download the free Esxi Version to test an environment with my recently created account. But I have issues downloading it receiving the msg :"Unable to complete your request". Also if I tried to contact the vmware support I received the following message:

Unable to Complete Your Request

Please try again later. If you have any questions

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Did you try using a private/incognito browser window with no ad-blocker?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
leopoldo_gts
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Scott thanks for your answer. I tried in different browser, in incognito and with no ad-blocker. And the same result. Also i tried from my home and the same issue.

Any other idea.

Regards

0 Kudos
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.
Personally I use Waterfox (a browser based on firefox ESR) and I have no problems.

e_espinel_0-1623418455404.png

link: https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/evalcenter?p=free-esxi6

For the free version you must have a user and password (registered) and register for the product, you will get access to the downloads and a free license of VMware vSphere Hypervisor.

When installing VMware vSphere you have 60 days in demo (all features) after which or before you must enter a paid or free license.

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos