VMware Cloud Community
Manju456
Contributor
Contributor

My esxi hypervisor 6.7 got crashed

My esxi hypervisor 6.7 got crashed,so I reinstalled but my licence is not working..any solution

0 Kudos
5 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Please create discussions in the area for the product you are using.

Moved to vSphere Hypervisor Discussions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
ashilkrishnan
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi @Manju456 ,

Need know what's happening when you try to assign the license. Please share error/screenshot providing more details about the issue

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Moderator: Please do not create multiple threads on the same topic.

The second thread you created today has been archived.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
depping
Leadership
Leadership

you may want to add an error message or screenshot to your post, that provides a bit more detail for those who want to help you!

0 Kudos
e_espinel
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hello.
If you reinstalled vmware then you have a 60 day demo license, I am attaching a link to enter the license in the ESXi host, this is online without problems.

Licensing ESXi 6.x/7.0.x and vCenter Server 6.x/7.0.x (2107538)

https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2107538

Login to my vmware with your user name and password to check if the license you have is correct.

Enrique Espinel
Senior Technical Support on IBM, Lenovo, Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere.
VSP-SV, VTSP-SV, VTSP-HCI, VTSP
Please mark my comment as Correct Answer or assign Kudos if my answer was helpful to you, Thank you.
Пожалуйста, отметьте мой комментарий как Правильный ответ или поставьте Кудо, если мой ответ был вам полезен, Спасибо.
0 Kudos