VMware Cloud Community
fevziscioglu
Contributor
Contributor

Esxi 6.5 Download

Hello i have an old hp proliant DL380G6 server with xenon e5520 cpu. The esxi 7.0 is not compatible with my server. So i want to download 6.5 version and get a free license for it. But when i click to download the 6.5 esxi version, the page is directly forwarded to 7.0 download page. Please help me to download the esxi 6.5 version and to get a free licence. Thank you.

3 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

As your post needs moving to the area for vSphere Hypervisor, I have reported it to the moderators.

I don't think you can get a free licence for 6.x any more, since no 6.x versions are supported now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
roamfree
Contributor
Contributor

That's too bad.

I as well was looking to have access to this as i purchased a server to self learn some new skills.
Seems that i now must either get another server or research other products which honestly i'd like to avoid for now.😓

0 Kudos
neacaffrey
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos