VMware Cloud Community
bearbear0
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Cannot register vSphere Hypervisor 7.0

Hi,

I try to register the free ESXI in below web site, after I input all information and click register and there is no response.

https://customerconnect.vmware.com/en/group/vmware/evalcenter?p=free-esxi7

I tried Chrome, IE and Edge, also I tried normal mode and inPrivate mode in both browser and also in other computer but same result.

I also try to reg ESXI 6 but same.

Best regards,

Ben

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bearbear0
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Finally I register successful, after I input many time with no any error but keep no response when click register, I found that I haven't input the country, after I input the country and I can register jump into another page.

The web ask me to activate the email and when I input the email, it told me the email is already registered,   After I try to login again and it keep go to the email activation page.  I need to close all browser and open again, I login again and I found the ESXI in my download now.

Seem there are many bugs in the web site....

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bearbear0
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Finally I found below post,  the same case which happened two years ago, seem it is VM website's problem, so I think I just can wait for VMware to fix it...

https://www.reddit.com/r/vmware/comments/i0yu80/cannot_register_for_esxi_v70/

0 Kudos
bearbear0
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Finally I register successful, after I input many time with no any error but keep no response when click register, I found that I haven't input the country, after I input the country and I can register jump into another page.

The web ask me to activate the email and when I input the email, it told me the email is already registered,   After I try to login again and it keep go to the email activation page.  I need to close all browser and open again, I login again and I found the ESXI in my download now.

Seem there are many bugs in the web site....

0 Kudos