VMware Cloud Community
Abdulbaset
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot download VMware vSphere Hypervisor 7.0

Hello,

Cannot download VMware vSphere Hypervisor 7.0, the download button is not working.

Anyone having the same issue?

Labels (1)
  • o

0 Kudos
12 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

@Abdulbaset 

Try using a private/incognito browser tab with no ad blocker enabled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

If the mentioned workarounds don't help, then please post the exact URL on which you experience this issue.

André

0 Kudos
Abdulbaset
Contributor
Contributor

I did but no luck

0 Kudos
Abdulbaset
Contributor
Contributor

0 Kudos
Abdulbaset
Contributor
Contributor

2021-01-17_14-54-18.png

0 Kudos
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Hey @Abdulbaset,

Tried that exactly same ISO and I was able to download it by using the next link: https://my.vmware.com/en/group/vmware/downloads/details?downloadGroup=ESXI700B&productId=974&rPId=58...

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership

@Lalegre 

That's actually why I asked for the URL. I've seen cases where simply inserting "my.vmware.com/en/group/vmware/..." (or replacing another language shortcut) in the URL helped.

André

Abdulbaset
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @Lalegre 

Sorry, it didn't work.

I found a way around using VPN. But this is not a solution its just a way around.

0 Kudos
Lalegre
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Could it be that you are going through proxy and they are not whitelisting *vmware.com? Or maybe they are filtering URLs with another method?

0 Kudos
Abdulbaset
Contributor
Contributor

I'm using a regular internet, no proxy, and no filtering.

0 Kudos
Laithan
Contributor
Contributor

Whitelist the URL in your AdBlockPlus and/or Pi-Hole or any other ad blocking software

0 Kudos
implodespw
Contributor
Contributor

Using Firefox's private window and setting privacy to Custom worked for me. Thank you so much.

0 Kudos