VMware {code} Community
nishtek
Contributor
Contributor

javax.xml.ws.soap.soapfaultexception in service controller

Hi all,

in my HTML plugin , i am sending call to the back end java service from my javascript. but i am getting a "404(not foung)" error.

when i checked virgo logs i found the following error:

http-bio-9090-exec-XXX com.mycompany.myplugin.mvc.ServiceController            javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: the session is not authenticated.

a couple of places in logs i also found the following entry:

com.vmware.vise.util.session.SessionUtil                         Associated sessionEd 100092 with clientId 200058. It was previously associated with clientId 200057. Context path: /vsphere-client/myplugin

any help in this regard

Thanks 

Nishchay

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nishtek
Contributor
Contributor

i confirmed the time on my machines is same 

i am still not getting any clue that why this exception is coming.

one important thing i forgot to mention : if i let the setup idle for some time (lets say ~10 minute) then this problem will automatically get resolved. the session will be authenticated.

i doubt if there are some services in virgo server that are yet to start completely before which i start doing my operations.

@all, any help

Thanks

Nishchay

0 Kudos
laurentsd
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

It's hard to help you without more information.  Please provide code snippets to explain in more details where you get this "not authenticated" error, or modify an existing SDK sample to reproduce the same problem.

0 Kudos