VMware {code} Community
scroger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Virgo timeout, delaydeployer not started

I'm trying to start the Virgo server to deploy some modified Sample apps.  However lately the Virgo runtime fails to start, and times out after 300 seconds.  I checked the deploy.timeout config variable, and it is 0, to disable timeouts.

Every time I run Virgo, it gets stuck starting the vmware tool delaydeployer.  Any ideas?

from the logs, the delaydeployer starts, but is never started, then Virgo times out.

[2014-01-24 11:51:38.192] [INFO ] system-artifacts          <DE0000I> Installing bundle 'com.vmware.tools.delaydeployer' version '5.5.0'.
[2014-01-24 11:51:38.202] [INFO ] system-artifacts          <DE0001I> Installed bundle 'com.vmware.tools.delaydeployer' version '5.5.0'.
[2014-01-24 11:51:38.211] [INFO ] system-artifacts          <DE0004I> Starting bundle 'com.vmware.tools.delaydeployer' version '5.5.0'.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scroger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok, I think I figured it out.  It looks like I accidentally deleted the folder vsphere-client from the serenity/plugin-packages folder while trying to remove some pre-compiled sample apps.  After restoring this folder, all is good.  My bad.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scroger
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok, I think I figured it out.  It looks like I accidentally deleted the folder vsphere-client from the serenity/plugin-packages folder while trying to remove some pre-compiled sample apps.  After restoring this folder, all is good.  My bad.

0 Kudos