We have a local plugin in production, built using plugin seed 0.9.8. We have a problem where sometimes content is not being shown, but only in the Flash client. We are using the htmlbridge component for our views within the monitor tab. Everything works as expected in the H5 client.
We have mulitple views in the monitor tab, these are listed within our own category. (from the plugin.xml):
We find that when going into a view from the H5 client hierarchy, the specific extension point loads and the datagrid within the extension point loads successfully every time, populated with the expected data.
However, when we use the flex client:
We find that sometimes (not always) ALL THREE extension points are loaded when the monitor tab is opened for an object. When this happens, we find that the datagrid loads, we believe the data is loaded, because the datagrid displays the correct number of records as a number... BUT the actual data in the view is not displayed, and so it is shown as empty.
We really need some help to understand why this is happening, and how it can be resolved - we have been debugging it for days now with little success.