VMware {code} Community
cubits
Contributor
Contributor

Esxi Webservice Login Not Working

Hello,

I am not sure if I am posting it on the right channel. The issue that I am facing is with the Esxi Webservice. I am attempting to login via web service and I don't get an OK response as shown below:

cubits_0-1675059461387.pngcubits_1-1675059544100.png

Any help is much appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Denis_Chorbadzh
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi @cubits,

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide an adequate answer since this forum is concerned with vSphere Client extensibility and plug-ins.

You can try posting your question in a relevant forum.

Best Regards,
Denis

0 Kudos
cubits
Contributor
Contributor

could you help me with the right forum then?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

There does not seem to be a forum area for the vSphere Web Services SDK, as such I will ask the moderators to look at this post and see where they think it sits best.

Creating another post on the topic as you have done just results in duplicates.

@Denis_Chorbadzh The next time you encounter a post that you think is in the wrong area, click the 3 vertical dots menu to the right and choose the Report Inappropriate Content option to leave a note for the moderators (like I'm going to do now)

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 15.38.52.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos