VMware {code} Community
jvitorino
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Change in menu extension behavior in vSphere 6.5u1

Hi,

We're working through some issues that we are experiencing with vSphere 6.5u1.  Specifically, we are using 6.5u1e.  I've attached our plugin.xml.  There are two different "vsphere.core.menus.solutionMenus" extensions.  We've added propertyConditions on the solutionMenus as well as the action sets that are associated with each.  The conditions are such that only one of the solutionMenus should be displayed at a time.  This worked in previous versions.  In the current version, the top level menu is rendered twice however the child actions are working as expected (showing/hiding based on the conditions).  What we end up with is that in one case the first menu has no children since they are hidden and then when the conditions are reversed then the second menus is empty.  it seems like the propertyConditions are no longer being applied to the solutionMenu.

pastedImage_1.png

Has something changed in 6.5u1 that would cause this?

Thank you,

Jesse

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jvitorino
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

From what I can tell, propertyConditions aren't working for solutionMenus in HTML5 starting with version 6.5u1.  Unless I'm missing something, this seems like a regression.

0 Kudos