VMware Cloud Community
mcfadyenj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

where is the c# rest SSO SDK

anyone know where I can find this? I have download loads of SDK's and many document that it can be found in a folder that is never part of the downloads I can find or access.

Are these assemblies imaginary or am I looking in the wrong places?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

You need vSphere Management SDK. Download it from https://developercenter.vmware.com/web/sdk/55/vsphere-management

The file is named VMware-vSphere-SDK-5.5.0-1284541.zip

Extract the ZIP file on your disk, and go to directory SDK\ssoclient\dotnet\cs\samples\. There are some BAT files and a README describing how to generate stubs from wsdl files (available in SDK\ssoclient\wsdl). After the stubs are generated, you should be able to compile and run the provided c# examples.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

You need vSphere Management SDK. Download it from https://developercenter.vmware.com/web/sdk/55/vsphere-management

The file is named VMware-vSphere-SDK-5.5.0-1284541.zip

Extract the ZIP file on your disk, and go to directory SDK\ssoclient\dotnet\cs\samples\. There are some BAT files and a README describing how to generate stubs from wsdl files (available in SDK\ssoclient\wsdl). After the stubs are generated, you should be able to compile and run the provided c# examples.

0 Kudos
mcfadyenj
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi Illian,

I have downloaded this one and as with all others I have tried to download there appears to be no c# SSO content contained within. I specifically need c# as the 3rd party client I need to develop within only supports c#.

Regards,

John

0 Kudos
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi John,

What kind of C# content do you expect to see within?

• There are wsdl/xsd files in SDK\ssoclient\wsdl\ folder.
  • There are instruction how to generate C# stub DLLs/assemblies - please refer to SDK\ssoclient\dotnet\cs\samples\README.txt
  • There is sample code in SDK\ssoclient\dotnet\cs\samples\

I haven't tried it, but I expect this to be enough for develop SSO clients with C#.

-Ilian

0 Kudos