ncekic
Contributor
Contributor

vRO 6.0.4 Problems with managing ssl certs

Hi guys,

i´m facing Problems with an older vro Version 6.0.4.

I have a WSUS Server with installed winrm. In orchestrator i try to add the powershell host (wsus Server). My first error was a Connection time out. Thought first that´s a Firewall issue. Our NSX Firewall didn´t dropped anything. So i´ve checked the host Firewall on the wsus Server and there i found an active Firewall for the Domain Network. But i have to mention the WinRM exception with 5986 5985 and 433 tcp was implemented.

But i have disabled the host Firewall and tried again to add a powershell host in vro. Now the error is Connection refused??? Also when i execute the workflow manage ssl cert. I only type the wsus Server address and get same error with Connection refused.

So i had  a look at the account in wsus - it is a full admin. So my question is  - how can i torubleshoot this Problem? What you guys can prefer?

Connection refused seems that the vro do not have permission to Access the wsus by winrm????

0 Kudos
1 Reply
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

You may want to follow along in this article. Even though it's for vRO 7, it should still be applicable to your case.

Configure PowerShell host for vRealize Orchestrator 7.0 with HTTPS and Kerberos authentication | Wav...

0 Kudos