VMware Cloud Community
zdog59
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vCO Client Crashing - Connection Lost

All,

I've just stood up a vCO 5.1 environment.  I've brought over my workflows from 4.2 and am in the process of QAing then and making changes as necessary. However, I'm having frequent client crashes.  Mostly when editing in the client and when attempting to save.  When the client appears to crash, it sems to effect other users connected to the vCO server throught the client as their connection is dropped.  Have any of you experienced this issue and know of a fix?  I'm running the client off of the vCO server.  Looking throught the logs I'm seeing alot of these: (Where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx represents the IP of vCO server or the session id)

WARN  [RemotingConnectionImpl] Connection failure has been detected: Did not receive data from /xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:56101. It is likely the client has exited or crashed without closing its connection, or the network between the server and client has failed. You also might have configured connection-ttl and client-failure-check-period incorrectly. Please check user manual for more information. The connection will now be closed. [code=3]
2013-05-01 13:21:19.317-0400 WARN  [ServerSessionImpl] Client connection failed, clearing up resources for session xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2013-05-01 13:21:19.317-0400 WARN  [ServerSessionImpl] Cleared up resources for session xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx
2013-05-01 13:21:19.317-0400 WARN  [ServerSessionImpl] Client connection failed, clearing up resources for session xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance for your help, I have a tic open with support but thought I would check if anyone else having issues.

Mike

0 Kudos
0 Replies