VMware Cloud Community
KiwiDave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

vCO Appliance 5.1.1 Cannot Import Configuration Element from 5.1.0

Hi all,

Trying to do an upgrade on my appliance from 5.1.0 to 5.1.1, I have taken backups of the appliance configuration, all workflows and configuration elements.

I shut down the 5.1.0 appliance and create a new VM using the 5.1.1 appliance, utilising the same IP albeit different hostname, and successfully imported the appliance configuration.

Importing workflows works but anytime I try to import any configuration element (or package containing a configuration element) I receive an error in the vCO client stating NullPointerException.

The only difference from the 2 appliances (apart from version) is that I am using the latest AD plugin on the 5.1.1 instance and on the 5.1.0 instance I am using the latest version prior.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? There is nothing generated in the logs, even on log level ALL..

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KiwiDave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

PEBKAC. I did not update the client after the upgrade. Will leave this discussion here to teach me a lesson..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KiwiDave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

PEBKAC. I did not update the client after the upgrade. Will leave this discussion here to teach me a lesson..

0 Kudos