VMware Cloud Community
Dan_Johnson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Workflow only completes using Debug

I have an issue in vRO 7.2 where a workflow will only complete successfully when using the Debug option.

The issue is related to a javascript switch within a scriptable task. When using Debug the variable attributes populate no problem, when running the workflow the variable attributes do not populate and the workflow fails

Absolutely no change in the code whether running Debug or Run, has anyone seen this issue before?

If you found this or any other answer useful please use of the Helpful or Correct buttons to award points ---------------------------------------------------------------------- VCP4/5/6-DCV, VCAP5.5-DCA, VCAP6-DCD, VCIX6-DCV, VCIX6-NV ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow me on Twitter @tattooedtechy
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Can you share this workflow to take a look?

I can't recall any bug reports about such issue.

0 Kudos
jasnyder
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

I've encountered similar behavior in the past, but nothing really reproduce-able.  Usually a server restart seems to clear these things up.  I am assuming you tried that to no avail?

Is it only one workflow encountering the problem, and does it persist reboot/service restart?  If you duplicate the workflow and run the duplicated version, do you see the same result?

How many users do you have using the system at the same time and how many workflows running at once (in general)?

0 Kudos