VMware Cloud Community
saintvilk
Contributor
Contributor

VRO 6.0.2 issue with web client integration and registering with vCenter server 6.0

Hello, i am having an issue with VRO 6.0.2 integrating itself with vcenter server 6.0 . when trying to access vro from the web client, i see that my vcenetr server is not being managed by the VRO server and displays "N/A".  i have checked my extensions and it is correct, and can manually download the plugin just fine. the plugins are installed just fine as well. i have successfully ran the add vcenter workflow from the VRO client succesffully and all other settings work just fine with VRO just the integration to the web client.

Does anybody have a solution or know what it may be?

8-5-2015 11-04-22 AM.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kikofv
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone solve it??

I've the same problem

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
gkostova
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi,

Did you restarted vsphere web client after registering vRO extension? Go to ssh to VC server and the command is service vsphere-client restart. Also could you send the screenshot with the extension details.

Regards,

Galina

0 Kudos
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Could you confirm that:

(1) vRO is configured with SSO authentication, and shares the same SSO instance with vSphere Web client? This is required in order SAML tokens passed by vSphere Web client when calling vRO REST API to be successfully validated on vRO side.

(2) The user account you use to login to vSphere Web client is also able to login to vRO Java client? If it cannot login to vRO then you should give the group(s) this user belongs to enough access permissions using vRO Java client.

0 Kudos