VMware Cloud Community
atfrys
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

VCO Upgrade to 5.5.2 and VCAC 6.1 Plugin

I recently upgraded my VCO 5.5.1 to 5.5.2 and I noticed the VCAC host plugin portion quit displaying my catalogs etc, so I could not provision.  I proceeded to upgrade the VCAC plugin to 6.1 and it fixed half the issues, but ultimately I rolled VCO back to 5.5.1 because I am waiting for the VCAC 6.1 Update 1 update before I try again.

Just an FYI

-Stephen

0 Kudos
24 Replies
atfrys
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

I had to restore my vcac6.0.1 as vco 5.5.1 and either VCAC 6.1 or 6.0.1 plugins play nice.  Sad day, but I have to keep production running.  Not sure why this is so difficult.

0 Kudos
stvkpln
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

That's unfortunate. I did a solid month of testing before I did my prod upgrade, so I was in pretty good shape. I'm dealing with my own set of issues with 6.1, but it's in and working pretty well aside from one particular import scenario.

-Steve
0 Kudos
atfrys
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

This specific problem I encountered was a component I did not test.  Now I know.  I hope the development team is all over this.

-Stephen

0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

So what was the specific issue? 

0 Kudos
atfrys
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

The VCO Vcloud Automation Center plugin will not see the Administration/Catalog/Items/Requests/Inbox.  The infrastructure Administrator sees the blueprints ok.  Feels like an identity appliance issue, but none the less the upgrade will not work for us until this is resolved.

-Stephen

0 Kudos