VMware Cloud Community
Subnet88
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

VCO 4.2 Appliance and vCloud Director 1.5 Plugin - Delete a connection fails

I am attempting to delete a vCloud director connection using the built in "Delete a connection" workflow. The workflow finishes successfully, however the connection is not deletes.   the debug log shows the following

[WrappedJavaMethod] Calling method : public void com.vmware.vmo.plugin.vcloud.config.VCloudHostManager.removeHosts(com.vmware.vmo.plugin.vcloud.config.xml.VCloudHost[]) throws java.io.IOExceptio

I have applied the fix reccomended in the KB article referenced here, bit it has not helped

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=203180...

Ideas?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
thechaos
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Ich bin vorraussichtlich ab dem 15.10.2012 wieder zu erreichen, E-Mails werden nicht weitergeleitet.

I'm not in the office till the 15.10.2012, E-Mails will not be forwarded

0 Kudos
maverix7
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi,

The message from the log is normal, and it is logged uppon successful deletion. Can you provide the logs with warn and error levels?

0 Kudos
maverix7
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Also you can try removing the vCloud Director connection from the vCO configurator, on vCloud Director Tab you will see the connections and be able to delete the one.

Can you check after you invoke "Delete a connection" workflow, what do you see in the configurator, and can you remove the connection from the configurator successfully?

0 Kudos
Subnet88
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I can delete the connection from the Configuration page, but not from the VCO workflow. After I invoke the "Delete a Connection" workflow, the connection is still there on the configuration page.

0 Kudos
Subnet88
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

There is nothing logged at Error or Warn levels.

0 Kudos
maverix7
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I cannot seem to find what is the issue. I cannot reproduce it with vCloud plugin 1.5-506a

0 Kudos
Subnet88
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I am using plugin version  1.5.506   Where did you get the a release?

0 Kudos
maverix7
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi, I got the plugin from https://www.vmware.com/support/orchestrator/doc/vcd-plugin-15-release-notes.html there is a link that will redirect you to the download page

0 Kudos