VMware Cloud Community
chadmichael
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

SolarSystem plugin config error

Working from the latest vco plugin docs against the latest vCO ( bundled with vCAC 6.0 appliance ), I'm not able to successfully install the plugin into the vCO.  It installs "successfully", but then has a red triangle icon on the plugin, rather than the green light . . , and when I click on the plugin, I get a 404 screen like :

HTTP Status 404 - There is no Action mapped for namespace /config_general and action name Default.

type Status report

message There is no Action mapped for namespace /config_general and action name Default.

description The requested resource is not available.

VMware vFabric tc Runtime

Any thoughts?  I build the plugin via the eclipse plugin so none of this is my own doing, or so I believe Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nsldg
Contributor
Contributor

Did you find a solution for this? I'm running into the same thing with another plugin.

0 Kudos
chadmichael
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I don't recall actually.  Re-reading, with my further vCO experience, I would suggest verifying that you have restarted the configurator server as well as the vCO service.  If the plugin includes a config webapp, it requires restarting the configurator, as far as I understand things.  We aren't using a config webapp; we are using providing workflows to config our plugin.

0 Kudos