VMware Cloud Community
LaxmiRagi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Session Management

Hi,

I am new to vRealize Orchestartor, i need help to understand the session management in VRO.

I have to call login api(External REST API) and i want to store session id for next operation. how do i achieve it.

Regards,

Laxminarsaiah Ragi

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
poorem
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Is it a session ID to be used only by the same workflow that established the session in the first place? That is, will the session ID then not be used by any other workflow?

Or, is it a session ID that should be stored (until it expires) and be available to other workflows.

In the first case, having the session ID as an attribute in a workflow should be sufficient. In the second case, it would be best to store the session ID in a configuration element.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
poorem
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Is it a session ID to be used only by the same workflow that established the session in the first place? That is, will the session ID then not be used by any other workflow?

Or, is it a session ID that should be stored (until it expires) and be available to other workflows.

In the first case, having the session ID as an attribute in a workflow should be sufficient. In the second case, it would be best to store the session ID in a configuration element.

LaxmiRagi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi poorem,

Thanks a lot its working!!!

0 Kudos