VMware Cloud Community
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Schedule workflow blank input parameters when predefined answers use ognl expression

I have a workflow that I was able to schedule without any problems in 4.2 .  Now when I try to schedule it one of the inputs where I have predefined answers just shows a blank drop down.  I load an attribute up with an array of strings then use #variablename as the list of predefined answers.  Any clue what might be causing this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
maverix7
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

It seems that you have found a bug in the schedule workflow presentation!

I will address the issue so that it gets fixed, in the meantime you can work-arround this particular case by using "Predefined answers" in the presentation, instead of "Predefined list of elements"

0 Kudos
qc4vmware
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I have tried this with both predifined answers and predefined list of elements and the result is the same.  A blank list.  The only way I have been able to get this to work is by statically entering the items in the presentation section.  I have not tried using an action to load the array so I am not certain if that fails as well.

0 Kudos
maverix7
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Yes, actually by predifined answers I meant statically enter the values. I have tried with action and it works, so if it works for you, you could also try it.

0 Kudos