VMware Cloud Community
cirb
Contributor
Contributor

Problem with Schema tab view in weboperator

Dear,

I do not see a picture in the workflow schema tab:

But between the other, I took a peek into the file server log I see errors vmo and below, how can we solve them (I even sought information on the website VMware and the Goolge ...):

ERROR Error getting workflow schema: Workflow image generation library not available !

0 Kudos
4 Replies
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Hi there,

i have the same problem in a customer environment... Could anybody please investigate what the problem is?

best regards

Christian

0 Kudos
tschoergez
Leadership
Leadership

Hi!

If possible, file a support-request at VMware. I had the same problems a couple of month ago.

The solution was easy, there was a missing library, which I had to copy from one ....\lib directory to some other webview ..... \lib directory.

Unfortunately I don't know the exact path anymore Smiley Sad

Can you post the log-entries from vco-server, when you try to open the the schema-page?

(I remember there was an error, maybe it points to the missing library)

Cheers,

Joerg

0 Kudos
tschoergez
Leadership
Leadership

ah, google is your friend, in the meantime there is a KB entry for this issue:

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=102968...

So the solution:

As a workaround, copy 2 .jar files from the Client installation to the server installation.

If you have performed a Client/Server installation:

Copy o11n-application.jar and o11n-gui.jar from the directory $INSTALL_DIR/apps/lib/ to the $INSTALL_DIR/app-server/server/vmo/lib/o11n/ directory

Restart the VMware vCenter Orchestrator Server.

Note: If you have the VMware vCenter Orchestrator Client installed on a different machine than the Orchestrator Server, you have to copy the same files from the client installation machine to the server machine using the above steps.

Cheers,

Joerg

0 Kudos
admin
Immortal
Immortal

Hi Joerg,

works great! Thanks!

best regards

Christian

0 Kudos