VMware Cloud Community
theplum
Contributor
Contributor

Problem when logging in vR Orchestrator Client...

Hi all,

I am new to the enterprise VMware products, and I am having a problem when logging in vRealize Orchestrator Client...

When I try to login, the progress just stops at "Loading Policy Editor". This is true for both online Java-based client and Windows client.

And, I have discovered that the following strings keeps on appearing for each 5 minutes in the Windows client log. Does it matter?

DEBUG [CertTrackerMain] The default trust manager failed to verify the certificate's chain.

vRO.png

Thanks!

Tim

訊息由此人編輯:Tim Tong

0 Kudos
3 Replies
iiliev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi,

Which vRO version is this? I have to check where exactly in the code this message is logged, but apparently it is not a good sign to not being able to login to vRO client UI.

Also, could you check if the vRO server is started and working properly? To do so, you can try to make some REST API call against it, for example GET https://{vroaddress}:8281/vco/api/workflows/, using some REST client like curl or Postman (or just opening the URL in a browser).

0 Kudos
theplum
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

The vRO version is 7.3.0.

By the way, I have found that the client actually works at my home. So, need to check out the result in company again. I will report the result ASAP.

Thanks!

Tim

0 Kudos
theplum
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have tried to run the client on other computers in my workplace and it works... really have no idea on what's wrong with my current computer...

Tried to reinstall the Java with no luck... Smiley Sad

Tim

0 Kudos